Shown is a map of Imhoff Bros Hunting Camps for Gloucester, Restigouche and Northumberland Counties. The map hangs at the Bathurst Heritage Museum.
This breathing apparatus was donated to the Bathurst Heritage Museum by Raymond Allain, former employee of Brunswick Mine. The apparatus, which is called the BG174, was developed in 1960 for specific use in mines. It was used by mine rescue teams to keep themselves safe during missions. It provided the wearer with 3.5 to four hours of oxygen, however, after two hours underground, it was recommended to head back to the surface.
This is the first graduating class of Hôtel Dieu Hospital School of Nursing in 1944-46.
This is an electrocardiogram recorder donated to the Bathurst Heritage Museum by Ligouri Roy. The apparatus was purchased at a yard sale after the Hotel Dieu Hospital closed. It was used in the 1960’s until 1972.
Shown is the Brunswick Mine No. 6 open pit. This photo and many more can be found at the Bathurst Heritage Museum located at 360 Douglas Avenue in Bathurst.